Xiaomi is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. Xiaomi launched its new smartphone Mi 5C with Surge S1 processor in Beijing.
Mi 5C is a mid-range mobile phone. Xiaomi. Xiaomi did not announce its smartphone at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017. Xiaomi also said that they launch its two Pinecone chipsets. Surge S1 using for 28nm process. They also added that Pinecone V970 chipset launch with 10nm fabrication process.
The ability to create its own chipsets is the pinnacle achievement for any smartphone company, For Xiaomi, the move is an essential next step in our development. In order to deliver on our promise to make innovation available to everyone, we need to master the core technologies of our industry.
Xiaomi follows the biggest smartphone companies, Apple, Samsung, Huawei. Xiaomi company also designing its own silicon internally. The company had sales 70 million smartphone units and stopped annual shipment in 2015.
Here are the specifications of the new smartphone of Chinese company ‘Xiaomi Mi 5C’:
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Hybrid-slot
- Dimensions: 144 x 69.7 x 7.1 mm
- Weight: 132 grams
- Display: 5.15” with 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Primary: 12 MP, LED, OIS, f/2.2, 1.25um pixels
- Secondary: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: microUSB, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, VoLTE
- Battery: 2860 mAh; 9V/2A fast-charging
- Chipset Xiaomi Surge S1
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T860MP4
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat based MIUI 8
Its cost around $220.