Bluboo revealed its upcoming smartphone ‘Bluboo S1’ pictures.
Recently the Bluboo company revealed the upcoming smartphone’s picture.
Bluboo is the smartphone manufacturer company. Nowadays, the company working on its upcoming smartphone ‘Bluboo S1’. Recently the company revealed officially the picture of Bluboo S1. The picture show that the upcoming smartphone has dual rear camera at the back side.
The smartphone comes with 5.5 FHD display (1080 x 1920 Pixels) and the smartphone powered by an octa-core Helio P25 chipset. The smartphone has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory and 16 Megapixel + 3Megapixel rear camera at the back side. The smartphone runs on Android Nougat 7.0.
Bluboo S1 specifications and features:
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4×2.5GHz Cortex-A53 + 4×1.4GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757T
- GPU – ARM Mali-T880 MP2, 900 MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 16 Megapixels + 3 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB/6GB | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Support Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches FHD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Sensors – Fingerprint sensor, Gravity sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Color – Black, White
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 148.6 x 74.3 x 7.9 mm
- Weight – 175 Grams (With Battery)
- More Feature – Metal, Glass Body Design, LTE Cat 6 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, OTG Support, Sharp Display, Rounded Edges, Gesture Controls, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, Dual Curved Design.