Cats always manage to make us feel better, whether it’s by cuddling and purring or going into hilarious mischief that makes us laugh out loud and hold our sides. Some of us enjoy taking pictures of these occasions and posting them online so that millions of people can appreciate the joy our feline friends provide us.
Cats are loving creatures who are always up for fun. Owning a cat means you are going to have unlimited fun for all your life because they are always up to something and that something is always fishy. Sometimes we look at our cats and wonder what the heck is going on inside their little brains. Well, cats make sure that you do not get bored at all, so they are always up for entertaining you. Their stupid tricks, innocent looks, and their big eyes yeah we humans fall for that instantly. I mean who can resist such cutie-pie creatures? No one can.
So here we have collected the 15 best cat posts which we are sure that you are going to love. Please make sure that you guys and gals watch it till the end otherwise, you are going to miss a lot of fun here.
1. This cat knows how to ask for attention in a legit cute way
2. “I used to turn the sink on to signal I need to use it and get him out. Now he just meows at me until I turn it on.”
3. Are You sure you wanna mess with this cat? I mean it’s literally a ninja version of a cat
4. “Screamed at me to let him on the balcony and now he’s doing this. Total drama queen.”
5. Look at this Buster really has an adorable way to run around like this due to his weight
6. Can you all guess what this cat is angry about?
7. Cats and their weird obsession with keyboards lol
8. And this is exactly how the catwalk idea came into the brains of people
9. “Dangerous boi”
10. “Portable cat hammock, hooman slave not included.”
11. Presenting you a rockstar cat
12. “Tic Tac is so tiny, he’s 6 weeks old but looks a lot younger. He’s wearing the tiniest sweater ever made, I think.”
Aren’t these cats simply the cutest? We know they are, and we also know that no one can resist such cutie pies. Did you see the adorable cat above who used to wake its owner at 4:30 in the morning by playing the guitar every day? It’s proof that cats are never free they are always up for some fun.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!