Asus introduced its latest Tablet ‘ZenPad 3S 8.0’, it is smaller than the ZenPad 3S 10.
Finally, Asus company launched its latest Tablet ZenPad 3S 8.0, ‘small Android tablet’.
Asus is one of the largest Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer company. Recently they launched its latest tablet ‘ZenPad 3S 8.0’ with amazing specifications. According to the reports, ZenPad 3S 8.0 is smaller than the ZenPad 3S 10. But some the features are better than the previous device. ZenPad 3S 10 launched in February 2017 at Mobile World Congress (MWC).
ZenPad 3S 8 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and Snapdragon 650 CPU inside the ZenPad 3S 10. The latest tablet has 4GB RAM and 32GB or 64GB internal memory. The tablet comes with 7.9 inches with 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution display screen. They also launch with amazing features including 13Megapixel primary camera and 5 Megapixel front camera.
The tablet will run on Android 7.1 Nougat. But they did not confirm the price of ZenPad 3S 8.0. Asus company also working on its upcoming smartphone ‘Asus X00KD‘. The smartphone also spotted on TENAA certificate company.
ZenPad 3S 8.0 specifications:
- Operating System Android 7.1 (currently 7.0)
- ZenUI 3.5
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Storage 32GB/64GB
- Battery 4,680mAh
- Camera 13MP f/2.0, 5-part lens, LED flash
- Front Camera 5MP ASUS PixelMaster
- Audio DTS Headphone: X 7.1 channel surround
- 5-magnet dual speaker / Smart Amplifier technology
- Display 7.9-inch 2K LCD with ASUS VisualMaster
- Chassis 6.9mm aluminium unibody.