The director of Brand Finance David Haigh,
There are probably 50 or 60 analysts that follow Apple. Some are very bullish, some are very pessimistic. What drives our valuation is consensus. We are reflecting what the market says and the market consensus is that the prospects of future turnover are worse than they were last year or the year before.
According to the other companies:
- Amazon is at the 3rd most valuable brand in global 2017 list at $106.4m.
- AT&T is at the fourth position.
- Microsoft is at the 5th number at $76.3m.
- Samsung is at the 6th position.
- Biggest social media Facebook is at the 9th position.
These are the factors of global 500 2017:
- Brand loyalty
- Corporate reputation
- Marketing investment
Brand Finance collects which brand are the evaluate and most powerful. Google Parent Company net income is $5.33 Billion, and also $7.56 per share, for the fourth quarter. According to Lego, Google is at the 2nd most powerful brand and Nike is at the 3rd most powerful brand. Last year, Walt Disney is at the most powerful brand.