Now ervery one secure from personal photos in Smartphone gellery. Brazilian man Wallace Da Paula discovered window 10 lock in Smartphones.
- Take a locked Windows 10 Mobile device and access the camera through the icon on the lockscreen.
- Take a picture.
- Tap the image’s newly created thumbnail in the bottom-left area of the screen.
- Delete the photo.
- Return to the camera app.
- Tap the same thumbnail again, which still appears, despite having deleted the photo.
- Since you’ve deleted the previous photo, you’ll see a black screen. At this stage, go back to the camera app again.
- Now, the thumbnail of the deleted photo is gone, and you’ll see a thumbnail depicting other photos. Tapping this thumbnail, you’ll access the image gallery.
Now a days, privacy is must for everyone because people can easily break the home screen locks and its very easy to leak pictures and all personal data, videos etc. May be this lock arives next month. As you can see the lock in below the video.