Halloween only comes once a year so everyone tries to enjoy it to the fullest.
It is a season we all anxiously wait for and it is hugely celebrated in so many countries around the globe. A festival that celebrates horror and spookiness but only with the intent of happiness and joy. We call it a season but it actually comes on one date, the 31st of October. But humans and animals cannot wait that long. So as soon as the clock turns 12 and the calendar turns to 1st October, people start their preparations right away.
One major part of the preparation for Halloween is to decide what costume you will be wearing. The idea is to make it a blend of cuteness, hilarity, and wholesomeness.
Today’s focus will be on Halloween costumes and we are going to enjoy a lot of them. But we’ve seen humans rock so many costumes on so many Halloweens. Today, we will be having fun looking at images of cats, yes cats, pulling off their Halloween costumes.
Scroll down below for spooky vibes!
1. He is a tiny blue penguin this year.
2. For some reason, the pumpkin hat makes the cat look like a grandmother. So cute!
3. She is ready to taste some treats.
4. An evil professor who knows that formula that can fix Earth but won’t tell it.
5. This taco looks so much better than the one they make in the taco shops.
6. They put a frog hat on his head for this year’s Halloween and the cat fully accepted it.
7. Welcome to CatDonald’s, sir/ma’am. Would you try this new wet canned food that we just launched?
8. It does give off those gentlemanly vibes if I am being honest.
9. Not only did this cat nail its bat costume, but it also perfect the looks.
10. We don’t like her, we love her.
11. He has a slight fierceness in his personality so he dressed up as a banana on Halloween to look softer and get the candies easily.
12. I am in love with this dress and the blep just enhances everything.
13. Does it really appreciate it though?
14. A cat became a fish for Halloween? I never thought this day would come.
It’s because they used to show cats loved eating fish…and…the cartoons also…you get the point.
15. She is feeling super fruity this spooky season.
16. Oh my dear, I wish all cats had bunny ears.
I won’t lie to you guys, some of these cats don’t particularly look happy with their owners’ costume choices but that makes the whole situation cuter and hilarious.
But in my opinion, they are all rocking their Halloween outfits really well. Now, all there’s left to do is go out and get some yummy candy.
17. A coincidence prepared this cat for Halloween.
18. The last-moment changes look amazing and the cats look the cutest.