Maybe that’s how they judge the aesthetics of your Christmas tree decoration. Whichever the cause, we adore them without condition, and we are powerless to hold such naive faces and ‘accidental’ errors responsible. Sometimes I personally think that cats and dogs are too good for us. I mean dogs earn their trust and they are going to be yours forever and the same goes with the savage king aka cats.
What are you waiting for ladies and gentlemen? Keep on scrolling down below and see these Christmas tree failures by yourself, you know what’s the funny thing? When these adorable furry creatures are caught red-handed they act like they haven’t done it. We are sure you guys and gals are going to love it!
1. I swear I didn’t do anything hooman the tree just fainted on its own
2. It Hasn’t Even Been Up For 3 Minutes
3. POV when your cat is more excited than you to open presents lol
4. Mission accomplished
5. I mean what the heck is going on here? Well, the dog decided to jump on the Christmas tree after a cat
6. Am sure that this cat loves candy canes so much that it is willing to do anything for it
7. Look at this adorable face ruining the Christmas tree out of curiosity