If you have a pet, make sure to post his/her photos on Snapchat.
Having a pet and not posting its photos on Snapchat seems like an impossible thing. When you are a pet owner, it is a must thing that you update your social media friends about your pet, how he is doing, what’s new he has done and how mischievous it is. Do you have any idea that dog snapchats can make your friends’ day? Well, it does. Waking up and getting a dog snap is the cutest thing ever. Today, we have 20 dog Snapchats that are too adorable and will surely put a smile on your face. So, scroll down and have fun!
1. When nature runs out of ink:
2. Dog: Oh shit, I forgot to hide it. What do I do now?
Dog: Where do I hide it now?
3. You are lucky to see something like that:
4. When your dog is not interested in luxuries:
5. When your crush calls your name:
6. The after-effects of having a surgery:
7. I am so sexy and I know it.
8. Nothing can make you feel as happy as volunteering at shelters:
9. Take a selfie when you are wearing a cool hat:
10. Dog: I am following the rules, okay?
Having a dog is a blessing because you have someone to put a smile on your face all the time. Dogs are the best entertainers. Get a dog and forget about everything else. You have got all. They would bring happiness into your life and you will be overwhelmed by their existence. Would not it be funny to see your doggo sleeping on a brick instead of the bed or your doggo acting crazy after surgery or a dog standing like a model? Now, you’ll agree that nothing compares to having a dog. Right? Scroll down for more.
11. Dog: You adopted a cat and now she is going to live with us in the same house?
12. What a handsome guy!
13. When your doggo is in a mood:
14. Dog: I just went into the water to get the ball.
15. Dog: I want you to leave the work and come upstairs and sleep with me.
16. When you are sleepy af:
17. How cute does she look wearing rain boots!
Puppy: But mommy, where is the rain?
18. When your dog turns out to be a frog:
19. Dogsitting your friend’s dog was not a good idea:
20. His favorite spot on cold days:
Seems like this doggo has learned the art of sitting from his owner. This was it for today’s dog snaps. We hope you enjoyed browsing through the dog Snapchats. Upvote for your favorite one and share your dog snapchats with us. If you do not have a dog, go, adopt one and start posting your dog snaps on Snapchat!